Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) zone (a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features)
- S: (n) zone, geographical zone (any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude)
- S: (n) zone (an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic)
- S: (n) zone, zona ((anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure)
- S: (v) zone, district (regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns)
- S: (v) partition, zone (separate or apportion into sections) "partition a room off"