Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) zap (a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact) "they gave it another zap of radiation"
- S: (v) zap (strike suddenly and with force) "This show zaps the viewers with some shocking scenes"
- S: (v) zap, vaporize (kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting) "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
- S: (v) nuke, atomize, atomise, zap (strike at with firepower or bombs) "zap the enemy"
- S: (v) microwave, micro-cook, zap, nuke (cook or heat in a microwave oven) "You can microwave the leftovers"