Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) young person, youth, younker, spring chicken (a young person (especially a young man or boy))
- S: (n) young, youth (young people collectively) "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
- S: (n) youth (the time of life between childhood and maturity)
- S: (n) youth (early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced)
- S: (n) youth, early days (an early period of development) "during the youth of the project"
- S: (n) youth, youthfulness, juvenility (the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person)