Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) yoke (fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment)
- S: (n) yoke (an oppressive power) "under the yoke of a tyrant"; "they threw off the yoke of domination"
- S: (n) couple, pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad (two items of the same kind)
- S: (n) yoke (a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke) "pulled by a yoke of oxen"
- S: (n) yoke (support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end)
- S: (n) yoke, coupling (a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together)
- S: (n) yoke (stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team)
- S: (v) yoke (become joined or linked together)
- S: (v) yoke, link (link with or as with a yoke) "yoke the oxen together"
- S: (v) yoke (put a yoke on or join with a yoke) "Yoke the draft horses together"