Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wrap, wrapper (cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person)
- S: (n) wrap (a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla)
- S: (n) wrapping, wrap, wrapper (the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped)
- S: (v) wrap, wrap up (arrange or fold as a cover or protection) "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- S: (v) wind, wrap, roll, twine (arrange or or coil around) "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- S: (v) envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose (enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering) "Fog enveloped the house"
- S: (v) wrap (crash into so as to coil around) "The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant"