Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) weave, interweave (interlace by or as if by weaving)
- S: (v) weave, tissue (create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton) "tissue textiles"
- S: (v) waver, weave (sway from side to side)
- S: (v) weave, wind, thread, meander, wander (to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course) "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
- S: (adj) woven (made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole) "woven fabrics"; "woven baskets"; "the incidents woven into the story"; "folk songs woven into a symphony"