Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Western, horse opera (a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development)
- S: (n) western, western sandwich (a sandwich made from a western omelet)
- S: (adj) western (relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts) "the western world"; "western thought"
- S: (adj) western (of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River) "a Western ranch"
- S: (adj) western (lying toward or situated in the west) "our company's western office"
- S: (adj) westerly, western (of wind; from the west)