Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) vision (a vivid mental image) "he had a vision of his own death"
- S: (n) sight, vision, visual sense, visual modality (the ability to see; the visual faculty)
- S: (n) vision, visual sensation (the perceptual experience of seeing) "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
- S: (n) imagination, imaginativeness, vision (the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses) "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- S: (n) vision (a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance) "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"