Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) brink, threshold, verge (a region marking a boundary)
- S: (n) verge, brink (the limit beyond which something happens or changes) "on the verge of tears"; "on the brink of bankruptcy"
- S: (n) scepter, sceptre, verge, wand (a ceremonial or emblematic staff)
- S: (n) verge (a grass border along a road)
- S: (v) verge (border on; come close to) "His behavior verges on the criminal"