Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) avant-garde, vanguard, van, new wave (any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts))
- S: (n) vanguard, van (the leading units moving at the head of an army)
- S: (n) van ((Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight)
- S: (n) van, caravan (a camper equipped with living quarters)
- S: (n) van (a truck with an enclosed cargo space)