Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) unite, unify (act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief)
- S: (v) unify, unite, merge (become one) "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- S: (v) unite, combine (have or possess in combination) "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- S: (v) connect, link, link up, join, unite (be or become joined or united or linked) "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- S: (v) unite, unify (bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation) "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- S: (v) unite, unify, merge (join or combine) "We merged our resources"