Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) uneven (not even or uniform as e.g. in shape or texture) "an uneven color"; "uneven ground"; "uneven margins"; "wood with an uneven grain"
- S: (adj) mismatched, uneven ((of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents) "vaudeville...waged an uneven battle against the church"
- S: (adj) odd, uneven (not divisible by two)
- S: (adj) uneven (variable and recurring at irregular intervals) "an uneven gait"; "uneven spacing"
- S: (adj) spotty, uneven, scratchy (lacking consistency) "the golfer hit the ball well but his putting was spotty"