Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) ripple, ruffle, riffle, cockle, undulate (stir up (water) so as to form ripples)
- S: (v) roll, undulate (occur in soft rounded shapes) "The hills rolled past"
- S: (v) roll, undulate, flap, wave (move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion) "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
- S: (v) undulate (increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves) "The singer's voice undulated"
- S: (adj) undulate (having a wavy margin and rippled surface)