Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) undo (cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect) "I wish I could undo my actions"
- S: (v) unmake, undo (deprive of certain characteristics)
- S: (v) undo (cause the ruin or downfall of) "A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
- S: (v) untie, undo, loosen (cause to become loose) "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
- S: (v) unwrap, undo (remove the outer cover or wrapping of) "Let's unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"