Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) untrimmed, uncut (not trimmed) "shaggy untrimmed locks"
- S: (adj) unmown, uncut ((used of grass or vegetation) not cut down with a hand implement or machine) "uncut grass"; "an unmown lawn"
- S: (adj) uncut, rough (not shaped by cutting or trimming) "an uncut diamond"; "rough gemstones"
- S: (adj) uncut ((of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge) "a book with its leaves still uncut"
- S: (adj) uncut (not cut)
- S: (adj) uncut (not cut) "glad to get out of the house with my throat uncut"- Tobias Smollett
- S: (adj) full-length, uncut (complete) "the full-length play"