Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tune, melody, air, strain, melodic line, line, melodic phrase (a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence) "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
- S: (n) tune (the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch) "he cannot sing in tune"; "the clarinet was out of tune"
- S: (n) tune (the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency)
- S: (v) tune, tune up (adjust for (better) functioning) "tune the engine"
- S: (v) tune, tune up (adjust the pitches of (musical instruments)) "My piano needs to be tuned"