Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tuck (eatables (especially sweets))
- S: (n) tuck ((sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest)
- S: (n) tuck (a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place)
- S: (n) rapier, tuck (a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges)
- S: (v) tuck, insert (fit snugly into) "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirttail in"
- S: (v) tuck (make a tuck or several folds in) "tuck the fabric"; "tuck in the sheet"
- S: (v) gather, pucker, tuck (draw together into folds or puckers)