Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) soprano, treble (the pitch range of the highest female voice)
- S: (v) treble (sing treble)
- S: (v) triple, treble (increase threefold) "Triple your income!"
- S: (adj) soprano, treble (having or denoting a high range) "soprano voice"; "soprano sax"; "the boy still had a fine treble voice"; "the treble clef"
- S: (adj) treble, threefold, three-fold, triple (three times as great or many) "a claim for treble (or triple) damages"; "a threefold increase"
- S: (adj) ternary, treble, triple, triplex (having three units or components or elements) "a ternary operation"; "a treble row of red beads"; "overcrowding made triple sessions necessary"; "triple time has three beats per measure"; "triplex windows"
- S: (adj) double, dual, twofold, two-fold, treble, threefold, three-fold (having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities) "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison