Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rubbish, trash, scrap (worthless material that is to be disposed of)
- S: (n) trash, scum (worthless people)
- S: (n) folderol, rubbish, tripe, trumpery, trash, wish-wash, applesauce, codswallop (nonsensical talk or writing)
- S: (n) methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash (an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant)
- S: (v) trash, junk, scrap (dispose of (something useless or old)) "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
- S: (v) pan, tear apart, trash (express a totally negative opinion of) "The critics panned the performance"