Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) plaything, toy (an artifact designed to be played with)
- S: (n) toy (a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)) "a toy stove"
- S: (n) toy (a device regarded as providing amusement) "private airplanes are a rich man's toy"
- S: (n) miniature, toy (a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size)
- S: (n) toy dog, toy (any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets)
- S: (v) dally, toy, play, flirt (behave carelessly or indifferently) "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- S: (v) toy, fiddle, diddle, play (manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination) "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
- S: (v) play, toy (engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously) "They played games on their opponents"; "play the stock market"; "play with her feelings"; "toy with an idea"