Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tool (an implement used in the practice of a vocation)
- S: (n) instrument, tool (the means whereby some act is accomplished) "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- S: (n) creature, tool, puppet (a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else)
- S: (n) cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, tool, putz (obscene terms for penis)
- S: (v) tool (drive) "The convertible tooled down the street"
- S: (v) joyride, tool, tool around (ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it) "We tooled down the street"
- S: (v) tool (furnish with tools)
- S: (v) tool (work with a tool)