Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tithe (a levy of one tenth of something)
- S: (n) tithe (an offering of a tenth part of some personal income)
- S: (v) tithe (exact a tithe from) "The church was tithed"
- S: (v) tithe (levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)) "The wool was tithed"
- S: (v) tithe (pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church) "He tithed his income to the Church"
- S: (v) tithe (pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church) "Although she left the church officially, she still tithes"