Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) trussed, tied (bound or secured closely) "the guard was found trussed up with his arms and legs securely tied"; "a trussed chicken"
- S: (adj) tied (bound together by or as if by a strong rope; especially as by a bond of affection) "people tied by blood or marriage"
- S: (adj) tied, fastened (fastened with strings or cords) "a neatly tied bundle"
- S: (adj) laced, tied (closed with a lace) "snugly laced shoes"
- S: (adj) tied, even, level (of the score in a contest) "the score is tied"