Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Thomas, Seth Thomas (United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859))
- S: (n) Thomas, Norman Thomas, Norman Mattoon Thomas (United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968))
- S: (n) Thomas, Lowell Thomas, Lowell Jackson Thomas (a radio broadcast journalist during World War I and World War II noted for his nightly new broadcast (1892-1981))
- S: (n) Thomas, Dylan Thomas, Dylan Marlais Thomas (Welsh poet (1914-1953))
- S: (n) Thomas, Saint Thomas, St. Thomas, doubting Thomas, Thomas the doubting Apostle (the Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes)