Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) then (that time; that moment) "we will arrive before then"; "we were friends from then on"
- S: (adj) then (at a specific prior time) "the then president"
- S: (adv) then, so, and so (subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)) "then he left"; "go left first, then right"; "first came lightning, then thunder"; "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"; "and so home and to bed"
- S: (adv) then (in that case or as a consequence) "if he didn't take it, then who did?"; "keep it then if you want to"; "the case, then, is closed"; "you've made up your mind then?"; "then you'll be rich"
- S: (adv) then (at that time) "I was young then"; "prices were lower back then"; "science as it was then taught"