Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) texture (the feel of a surface or a fabric) "the wall had a smooth texture"
- S: (n) texture (the essential quality of something) "the texture of Neapolitan life"
- S: (n) texture (the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together) "then another melodic line is added to the texture"
- S: (n) texture (the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality)
- S: (n) texture, grain (the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)) "breadfruit has the same texture as bread"; "sand of a fine grain"; "fish with a delicate flavor and texture"; "a stone of coarse grain"