Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) teaser (a worker who teases wool)
- S: (n) tease, teaser, annoyer, vexer (someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity))
- S: (n) teaser (an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest)
- S: (n) puzzle, puzzler, mystifier, teaser (a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution) "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
- S: (n) teaser (an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show)
- S: (n) tormenter, tormentor, teaser (a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings)
- S: (n) teaser (a device for teasing wool) "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"