Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tea (a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water) "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- S: (n) tea, afternoon tea, teatime (a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes) "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
- S: (n) tea, Camellia sinensis (a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves) "tea has fragrant white flowers"
- S: (n) tea (a reception or party at which tea is served) "we met at the Dean's tea for newcomers"
- S: (n) tea, tea leaf (dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea) "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"