Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tan, suntan, sunburn, burn (a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun)
- S: (n) tan, topaz (a light brown the color of topaz)
- S: (n) tangent, tan (ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle)
- S: (v) tan (treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather)
- S: (v) tan, bronze (get a tan, from wind or sun)
- S: (adj) tan (of a light yellowish-brown color)