Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) straw (plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder)
- S: (n) chaff, husk, shuck, stalk, straw, stubble (material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds)
- S: (n) pale yellow, straw, wheat (a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white)
- S: (n) straw, drinking straw (a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth)
- S: (v) straw (cover or provide with or as if with straw) "cows were strawed to weather the snowstorm"
- S: (v) strew, straw ()
- S: (adj) straw (of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored)