Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) steel (an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range)
- S: (n) sword, blade, brand, steel (a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard)
- S: (n) steel (knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod)
- S: (v) steel, nerve (get ready for something difficult or unpleasant)
- S: (v) steel (cover, plate, or edge with steel)