Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) juggernaut, steamroller (a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way)
- S: (n) steamroller, road roller (vehicle equipped with heavy wide smooth rollers for compacting roads and pavements)
- S: (v) steamroller, steamroll (bring to a specified state by overwhelming force or pressure) "The Senator steamrollered the bill to defeat"
- S: (v) steamroller, steamroll (proceed with great force) "The new teacher tends to steamroller"
- S: (v) steamroller (crush with a steamroller as if to level) "steamroller the road"
- S: (v) steamroller, steamroll (overwhelm by using great force) "steamroller the opposition"
- S: (v) steamroll, steamroller (make level or flat with a steamroller) "steamroll the roads"