Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) spray (a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying)
- S: (n) spray, spraying (a quantity of small objects flying through the air) "a spray of bullets"
- S: (n) spray (flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage)
- S: (n) atomizer, atomiser, spray, sprayer, nebulizer, nebuliser (a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist)
- S: (n) spray (water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall)
- S: (n) spray (a jet of vapor)
- S: (v) spray (be discharged in sprays of liquid) "Water sprayed all over the floor"
- S: (v) spray (scatter in a mass or jet of droplets) "spray water on someone"; "spray paint on the wall"
- S: (v) spray (cover by spraying with a liquid) "spray the wall with paint"