Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) splat (a single splash) "he heard a splat as it hit the floor"
- S: (n) splat (a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair)
- S: (v) splat (give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact)
- S: (v) splat (split open and flatten for cooking) "splat fish over an open fire"
- S: (v) splat (flatten on impact) "The snowballs splatted on the trees"