Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sociable, social, mixer (a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity)
- S: (adj) social, societal (relating to human society and its members) "social institutions"; "societal evolution"; "societal forces"; "social legislation"
- S: (adj) social (living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups) "a human being is a social animal"; "mature social behavior"
- S: (adj) social (relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society) "made fun of her being so social and high-toned"; "a social gossip colum"; "the society page"
- S: (adj) social (composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability) "a purely social club"; "the church has a large social hall"; "a social director"
- S: (adj) social (tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind) "ants are social insects"
- S: (adj) social (marked by friendly companionship with others) "a social cup of coffee"