Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) snowball, sweet sand verbena, Abronia elliptica (plant having heads of fragrant white trumpet-shaped flowers; grows in sandy arid regions)
- S: (n) snowball (ball of ice cream covered with coconut and usually chocolate sauce)
- S: (n) snowball (ball of crushed ice with fruit syrup)
- S: (n) snowball (snow pressed into a ball for throwing (playfully))
- S: (v) snowball (increase or accumulate at a rapidly accelerating rate)
- S: (v) snowball (throw snowballs at)