Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) splinter, sliver (a small thin sharp bit or wood or glass or metal) "he got a splinter in his finger"; "it broke into slivers"
- S: (n) paring, sliver, shaving (a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something)
- S: (v) sliver, splinter (divide into slivers or splinters)
- S: (v) splinter, sliver (break up into splinters or slivers) "The wood splintered"
- S: (v) sliver (form into slivers) "sliver wood"