Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sling (a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice)
- S: (n) slingshot, sling, catapult (a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones)
- S: (n) slingback, sling (a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel)
- S: (n) sling (a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released)
- S: (n) sling, scarf bandage, triangular bandage (bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck)
- S: (v) sling, catapult (hurl as if with a sling)
- S: (v) sling (hang loosely or freely; let swing)
- S: (v) sling (move with a sling) "sling the cargo onto the ship"
- S: (v) sling (hold or carry in a sling) "he cannot button his shirt with his slinged arm"