Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) singsong (a regular and monotonous rising and falling intonation)
- S: (n) singalong, singsong (informal group singing of popular songs)
- S: (v) singsong (speak, chant, or declaim in a singsong)
- S: (v) singsong (move as if accompanied by a singsong) "The porters singsonged the travellers' luggage up the mountain"
- S: (adj) chantlike, intoned, singsong (uttered in a monotonous cadence or rhythm as in chanting) "their chantlike intoned prayers"; "a singsong manner of speaking"