Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shunt (a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another) "an arteriovenus shunt"
- S: (n) shunt, electrical shunt, bypass (a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current)
- S: (n) shunt (implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body)
- S: (v) shunt (transfer to another track, of trains)
- S: (v) shunt (provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt)