Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crap, dirt, shit, shite, poop, turd (obscene terms for feces)
- S: (n) bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit (obscene words for unacceptable behavior) "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
- S: (n) jack, doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit (a small worthless amount) "you don't know jack"
- S: (n) shit, dump (a coarse term for defecation) "he took a shit"
- S: (n) asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB (insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous)
- S: (n) damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shit, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam (something of little value) "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
- S: (v) denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag (give away information about somebody) "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
- S: (v) stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make (have a bowel movement) "The dog had made in the flower beds"