Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) senior (an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation)
- S: (n) elder, senior (a person who is older than you are)
- S: (adj) senior (older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service) "senior officer"
- S: (adj) senior, fourth-year (used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college) "the senior prom"
- S: (adj) aged, elderly, older, senior (advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)) "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"