Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) scramble (to move hurriedly) "The friend scrambled after them"
- S: (v) clamber, scramble, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, sputter (climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling)
- S: (v) scramble, jumble, throw together (bring into random order)
- S: (v) beat, scramble (stir vigorously) "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
- S: (v) scramble (make unintelligible) "scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"