Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sashay (a square dance figure; partners circle each other taking sideways steps)
- S: (n) chasse, sashay ((ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading)
- S: (n) excursion, jaunt, outing, junket, pleasure trip, expedition, sashay (a journey taken for pleasure) "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
- S: (v) sidle, sashay (move sideways)
- S: (v) tittup, swagger, ruffle, prance, strut, sashay, cock (to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others) "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
- S: (v) chasse, sashay (perform a chasse step, in ballet)