Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) safe (strongbox where valuables can be safely kept)
- S: (n) safe (a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests)
- S: (n) condom, rubber, safety, safe, prophylactic (contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse)
- S: (adj) safe (free from danger or the risk of harm) "a safe trip"; "you will be safe here"; "a safe place"; "a safe bet"
- S: (adj) safe ((of an undertaking) secure from risk)
- S: (adj) safe (having reached a base without being put out) "the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
- S: (adj) dependable, good, safe, secure (financially safe) "a good investment"; "a secure investment"