Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rubber, natural rubber, India rubber, gum elastic, caoutchouc (an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products)
- S: (n) rubber, synthetic rubber (any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber)
- S: (n) rubber (a contest consisting of a series of successive matches between the same sides) "he won three out of five games to take the rubber"
- S: (n) rubber eraser, rubber, pencil eraser (an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil)
- S: (n) condom, rubber, safety, safe, prophylactic (contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse)
- S: (n) arctic, galosh, golosh, rubber, gumshoe (a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow)
- S: (adj) rubber, no-good (returned for lack of funds) "a rubber check"; "a no-good check"