Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) royal (a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast)
- S: (n) royal, royal stag (stag with antlers of 12 or more branches)
- S: (adj) royal (of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch) "the royal party"; "the royal crest"; "by royal decree"; "a royal visit"
- S: (adj) royal (established or chartered or authorized by royalty) "the Royal Society"
- S: (adj) royal (being of the rank of a monarch) "of royal ancestry"; "princes of the blood royal"
- S: (adj) imperial, majestic, purple, regal, royal (belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler) "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head"
- S: (adj) royal (invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown) "the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe"