Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) row (an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line) "a row of chairs"
- S: (n) quarrel, wrangle, row, words, run-in, dustup (an angry dispute) "they had a quarrel"; "they had words"
- S: (n) row (a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)) "a mackerel sky filled with rows of clouds"; "rows of barbed wire protected the trenches"
- S: (n) course, row ((construction) a layer of masonry) "a course of bricks"
- S: (n) row (a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side)
- S: (n) row (a continuous chronological succession without an interruption) "they won the championship three years in a row"
- S: (n) rowing, row (the act of rowing as a sport)
- S: (v) row (propel with oars) "row the boat across the lake"