Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stud, rivet (ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt))
- S: (n) rivet (heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together)
- S: (v) concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet (direct one's attention on something) "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
- S: (v) rivet (fasten with a rivet or rivets)
- S: (v) rivet (hold (someone's attention)) "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"