Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ritual, rite (any customary observance or practice)
- S: (n) ritual (the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies)
- S: (n) ritual (stereotyped behavior)
- S: (adj) ritual (of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals) "ritual killing"
- S: (adj) ritual (of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals) "a ritual dance of Haiti"; "sedate little colonial tribe with its ritual tea parties"- Nadine Gordimer